Asthma is a disease that involves an inflammation of the respiratory tract that causes difficulty breathing. You may be awake with shortness of breath when asthma attacks you during sleep if you do have it. Science is still looking to avoid this type of disease. You will need a dream dictionary to understand why your subconscious sends this signal.
Some dream experts say that those of you who are under stress can have this vision in your sleep. So many responsibilities, working under pressure can make you dream about asthma. Dreaming about asthma disease also shows that you should try to conquer yourself. Do you feel inferior because you have weaknesses? As you know, dream meaning is subjective. The incidence of your sleep or your current condition is very decisive.
What does it mean to dream about asthma?
1. When you have asthma, this dream signifies that you have to make significant changes in your life. You have to go from the past that leaves a wound in your heart. You have to forget everything and start over.
2. When you dream of things with asthma, this vision shows that you should try to resolve a particular conflict. Therefore, many people who do not have asthma in real life can have this kind of picture when they are asleep.
3. When you see someone suffering from asthma, this dream signifies that you will realize the falsehood of those you have believed. It will be a blow to you because it means betrayal.
4. If you dream that you have an asthma attack, it means you will have a confrontation with family members. You have to stay calm and not say the things you can regret later.
5. When you see a child suffering from asthma, this dream shows that you have to end everything that bothers and worries you. If you continue to let it pass, it will get worse for you, and you will not have any peace.
6. When you see a stranger with asthma, this dream is a sign that you will fall into the many temptations that can make you hostile with colleagues. You must respect what is not yours and realize that there is an absolute limit.
7. Dreaming asthma also shows that you must free yourself from certain burdens that oppress you. You have to forget the old memories of the past that are quite painful or share with others the secrets that make you sad.
8. Asthma in dreams warns you that you should be more careful. You must try to prevent certain diseases. Do not forget to do medical checks at least once a year. You can use this dream to avoid something worse.
Try to remember the aspects that interest you most. Do you have asthma? Are you suffering from asthma in real life? Do you have difficulty breathing when you sleep and wake up with shortness of breath?
Disclaimer: Dream interpretation is a subjective vision, users of this website must also use common sense and instinct.